Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whew! Internet, At Last! :)

Hello, All. It has been a while since I've written. I found out our hotel here in Kenya has Internet Access in a Business Center. That's terrific, since the power supply for my laptop went out. :( it went out while we were in Paris. So, I haven't been able to write in a while, and now we are on our way out to the First DAY of the District Convention here! :) :)

I will tell ya this - All is well with us. :) We are healthy. We are fine. :) I will fill you in on details later, but ROME was awesome, and Nairobi is gonna be terrific too! We have already made some neat friends here, including a couple from Thailand that invited us out to stay with them! :)

I have had some neat preaching opportunities, too, including a waiter that I will talk to again tomorrow! I also had a chance to speak with someone in the Egypt airport, where our preaching work is severely restricted! :) Fun stuff!

Like I said before, I will fill ya in on details later. Talk to ya all later!

L8rZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment